Old 16-12-2007, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

In article ,
"CK"
dvbvjhbfxduyhfutyopeihwygiwapoe,klyhilunwqubqerre qvwje,ion@kjrdnguyrhb
gnio;rmgbuuybhrgyesfunmeuignuidr.org wrote:

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/15/07 8:19 AM, in article , "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

Where are you David, I may have to come for a visit. Early fall sounds
heavenly. Why no red bellied snakes? They aren't poisonous? Just bad
tempered?

Not early fall, early summer. East coast Australia, north of Newcastle.
Red-bellied black snakes are quite deadly but not bad tempered. We also
have
eastern brown snakes: deadly, fast and bad tempered. It's a nice place
but
you must have respect for the locals.

David

Aha - that explains all - there is a red bellied snake in the US, not
poisonous and "one of the good guys".

Have a great summer!

We have red bellied moccasins, but no one considers them a "good guy"
around here!!

BTW, my "garden" is finally a soggy mess! It has been raining here since
around 4 this afternoon. The garden is also covered in hay and horse & cow
you-know-what, as we relocated the corral for a bit. Will use a different
area come spring. Glad for the rain, but would like to see a bit of snow
before winter is over. Very thankful for the rain right now though!

~Rae

F..k off.

That you again Geoff-consulting forester from Osceola county (just South
of Cadillac), Michigan? There are all kinds of jerks and you must
include all of them. You know where you can go and what you can do.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102577/Half-Strongly-