Old 16-12-2007, 08:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

On 12/16/07 1:09 PM, in article ,
"MFLyons" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Mine is mostly covered with the 5-6 inches of snow that fell yesterday. In
a few hours, while I'm waiting at the bus stop, I'll take some shots of
the
stuff poking above the snow.

Cheryl

A half dozen or more of the orchid plants hanging from the oak trees are in
bloom, 3 different colors of Christmas cactus add their hues, as do the
hibiscus shrubs. Plenty of oranges still on the tree. But the grass is
looking a bit brown with the watering restrictions and the colder weather.
(Central Florida)

Grumble, I'm coming to visit. Another 10 inches of snow this AM