Old 17-12-2007, 05:58 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Global warming my ass!

"Clark..." wrote in message
I couldn't open my fricken door this morning for crying out loud, (no it
was not jammed shut with a 10 inch pine stick)
gonna be outside with my trustie 5hp 24inch Craftsman snow blower all
fricken day !
takes an hour or two to do the snow here in Southampton, then we are off
to Holyoke to clear the rental property, and then to dig out my
grandmothers car out , the whole deal is gonna take 5 hours I bet.
Al Gore should the hell up, what a moron...

Clark...

--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

And what's all this have to do with ---GLOBAL WARMING---, (not a local cold
spell)?
Dave