Old 18-12-2007, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas PeterLucas is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Greenhouse

Jack Schmidling wrote in news:13mfhl7kohgk3f8
@corp.supernews.com:

We have always dreamed of having a green house. This one isn't exactly a
dream come true but it was a place to start.

I have put together a Greenhouse page for more background, pictures and
a place to post futures pictures of our activities therein.

js

I'm going to have to make sure that the next time I get over to the States
is going to be around October..... in whatever year :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Jack and Jill