Old 18-12-2007, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Lethargic Robin

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:20:56 -0000, "Kate Morgan"

wrote:

Our robins are all very well thank goodness, this time of the year I buy
cheap Xmas pudding`s from the local supermarket and they are very well
received.

With or without Bird's Custard, Kate?
--

Martin

Bird's Custard Powder? Sore point with me. Bought a consignment from the
Cash and Carry only to discover they were cheaper at the local Supermarket
:-((

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.