Old 18-12-2007, 05:12 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default So warm the fish are awake again....

Milwaukee:
all the fresh water a huge lake can hold, it even gushes out of the ground
never been and never will have a hurricane
no tornados in town, but even then, we have basements
we are one state away from an earthquake fault
we have spring and fall.. and.. 4 different sets of clothes
we are the northern New Orleans.

Ingrid

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:12:38 CST, Galen Hekhuis wrote:
Like I say, down here we put ice in our drinks, we don't shovel
it off the driveway.