Old 19-12-2007, 04:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Barking dog next door

"Stubby" wrote in message

"Mel M Kelly" wrote in message
I have a neighbor that has a barkng dog. It will stand at the fence and
bark all day if I am out in the yard or garden. I thought about calling
the cops BUT the owner is a State Trooper. SO now what.

Try a squirt bottle full of hot sauce. I have used plastic lemons with
"Dave's Insanity" sauce.

Or, how about turning on the garden hose?

I had a neighbor whose dog barked at me everytime I came home. I finally just
left the hose on with the nozzle hooked on the fence. Pick it up, blast the
barking dog. It only took him about 6 weeks to quit barking at me. Still barked
at anyone else in my yard.