Old 19-12-2007, 05:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Global warming my ass!

"Clark..." wrote in message
Dioclese wrote:
"Clark..." wrote in message
I couldn't open my fricken door this morning for crying out loud,
(no it was not jammed shut with a 10 inch pine stick)
gonna be outside with my trustie 5hp 24inch Craftsman snow blower all
fricken day !
takes an hour or two to do the snow here in Southampton, then we are
off to Holyoke to clear the rental property, and then to dig out my
grandmothers car out , the whole deal is gonna take 5 hours I bet.
Al Gore should the hell up, what a moron...

Clark...

--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

And what's all this have to do with ---GLOBAL WARMING---, (not a
local cold spell)?
Dave

LOCAL? how about a third of the U.S.?
It is not even winter yet!
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Yep, its snowing in the Med (sea) too. It never gets very cold there
either. Nothing I've seen so far is a long term thing regarding the
uncomfortable cold. So, what's any of this have to do with global warming?

And, yes, I would welcome it if such global warming did not exist. Perhaps
the oceans have played a trick on us. Global cooling may have commenced.
Global ice age on the horizon... Move to Mexico for something more familiar
in temperature.

Candidly, we've been lucky to date on the weather we have had in recent past
history in terms of thousands of years. Can change in a matter of a few
years.
Dave