Old 19-12-2007, 05:05 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Great Blue Heron - How Big of Fish Will They Eat?

"Reel McKoi" wrote:
"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
"Reel McKoi" wrote:
"JB" wrote in message
[ . . . ]

I mounted my netting 2' above the surface of the pond . . . .

. . . I can't do that above my 720g grow out tanks. . . .

The ones I got were similar to these, but higher. I think I got them at
Home Depot.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KE4U8Y?...xtag-kitchen-m
p-20&linkCode=asn

http://tinyurl.com/2fx52l (same)