Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Dissent

Default Tomatoes problem /variety

mick wrote:

Hi,
I was hoping for some help from the group.
This year I planted Grosse Lisse tomatoes.I sprayed and dusted them
and the end result is I have hundreds of tomatoes but 90% of them
have a green grub in them.I will still keep going with them for a
while but was after recommendations of what variety to plant next.Is
there a variety that is more resistant to these pests.I want to grow
a good size not cherry or Tom Thumb etc.I am in SE QLD,
Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen,
Best Wishes,
Mick

The green grub is actually a listening device planted there by the CIA
in conjuction with the reverse vampires that are working for The Feds.
Beware........You have been chosen! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, hypocrisy, brutality,
the elite.... All of which are American dreams......