Old 19-12-2007, 05:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default Global warming my ass!

dgk wrote:

[....]

I love your Y2K joke. I worked my ass off fixing and testing computer
systems so they would function properly after 1999. Lots of other
people did the same thing. Oh, nothing happened! That's because we
worked our asses off making sure that nothing would happen. Money
wasted I guess. Asshole.

your work on things complex in nature that can not be seen,
held or even understood by the vast numbers of people whose
lives were indeed effected or altered by your work will
always remain unappreciated unaccepted and unacknowledged.

it is much the same with the work God Himself has done
for all of us.