Old 19-12-2007, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Lethargic Robin

Our robins are all very well thank goodness, this time of the year I buy
cheap Xmas pudding`s from the local supermarket and they are very well
received.

kate

Gloucestershire

We are going through bank account loads of seed and fat-balls for the
birds
right now and judging by the way they're golloping it down, they know
something we mortals might only suspect about the forthcoming winter!
Can't
you just chuck out sultanas and raisins for them Kate? Our local feed
store

We do throw out fruit for the birds Sacha but putting out puddings is a
Christmas thing which amuses the grandchildren :-)

kate