Old 20-12-2007, 05:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Sunlight and Plants

In article
,
Mea505 wrote:

Hello all:

I am a relatively new member of this group, and I looked over the most
recent messages before I decided to write this post. I have a question
dealing, specifically, with the general 'household plant," and the
degree of sunlight that is warranted for such plants.

Question: Is there a means by which one can identify those plants that
require varying degrees of sunlight? Is there a mean of relating this
to the type of leaf, for example? And, if this is true, is it also
true that the typical "household plant" lights that one sees in local
stores are almost as effective as natural sunlight? If the answer is
"yes," or "perhaps," then would it be normal to think that one should
use such a light during the normal "rise and fall" of the sun
throughout the day, for example, during those days and weeks of little
to no sunlight for various reasons.

Thanks,

Mark

You might Google, question dealing, specifically, with the general
"household plant". It's true you know about JSB. His hovercraft IS full
of eels. What are you wearing for Beltane's Day? Don't over dress;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102577/Half-Strongly-