Old 20-12-2007, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
eclectic eclectic is offline

Default Off topic: Holiday caroling

The script for 'And yet another partridge in a pear tree' can be found at:
http://www.smoe.org/lists/ecto/Volum..._94/Digest.954
Thanks Dave for suggesting this wonderful take on the 12 days of Christmas.

Phil

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Googled it, the title is 'And yet another partridge in a pear tree....'
but couldn't find it as a download online (yet!) I'm sure some
enterprising person will put it on line eventually.

I Googled the lyrics and can't find them either.

Yeah, the sheer numbers of partridges in pear trees would tarnish the joy
of receiving all the multiples of 5 golden rings...

K Barrett

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Has anyone heard Penelope Keith's version of the 12 Days of Christmas?
Presented
as a set of letters. Starts off with a delighted note to her fiance in
thanks
for sending her a partridge in a pear tree which she puts at the door of
her
London flat. Gets progressively more desparate & furious as the gifts
keep
coming for the next 11 days. Think about the cumulative numbers!

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:57:57 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

From the acapella singing group Straight No Chaser: their take on the
12
Days of Christmas: