Old 20-12-2007, 04:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
eclectic eclectic is offline

Default Off topic: Holiday caroling

Check out the BBC re-broadcast site for "And yet another partridge in a pear
tree" :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/bbc7_promo.shtml

It looks like you'll need "Real Player" to hear it though.

Phil

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Googled it, the title is 'And yet another partridge in a pear tree....'
but couldn't find it as a download online (yet!) I'm sure some
enterprising person will put it on line eventually.

Yeah, the sheer numbers of partridges in pear trees would tarnish the joy
of receiving all the multiples of 5 golden rings...

K Barrett

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Has anyone heard Penelope Keith's version of the 12 Days of Christmas?
Presented
as a set of letters. Starts off with a delighted note to her fiance in
thanks
for sending her a partridge in a pear tree which she puts at the door of
her
London flat. Gets progressively more desparate & furious as the gifts
keep
coming for the next 11 days. Think about the cumulative numbers!

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:57:57 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

From the acapella singing group Straight No Chaser: their take on the 12
Days of Christmas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8