Old 20-12-2007, 12:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mea505 Mea505 is offline

Default A Little Help

On Dec 20, 7:24 am, Charles wrote:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:01:44 -0800 (PST), Mea505
wrote:

Is there anyone in this group who may be willing to receive digital
photos of plants to help me identify their species?

FYI: I am the one who presented the questions about sunlight and
plants.

Mark

Why not post them in the group alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Excellent idea! I didn't realize that such a group existed; however,
if I had taken the time to search, I would have found same, no?

that's a good place for such things.

Thanks for your help.

Mark