Old 20-12-2007, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Polytunnels, finishing the ends

"Dave P" wrote in message
Just completing our new tunnel. Info with tunnel has only one sentence on
how to finish the ends. Now ether its very easy or not enough info!

Its 14ft wide and I am wondering if I need to put in pleats or just let it
gather as I tension it then trap it in the battens.

Any tips folks?

It's probably the most awkward part of the whole thing. After trying all
sorts I settled on wrapping it back on itself and taping it and cutting a
semi circle from another roll to use as an end with tape and doors etc.

--
Chris
Ignoti nulla cupido