Old 20-12-2007, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default Happy Christmas!

Hi..

Sacha wrote:

We're away to Jersey tomorrow morning at crack of dawn, leaving house,
dogs and nursery in the hands of various offspring.
We wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and new year and hope 2008 will
bring you all that you may hope for, above all, health and happiness!

Sacha, Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you, your family, house, dogs
and nursery - and of course to all the other kind urg_users..!!!

BTW: Hope the great _Geraniums_ there (at/in/on/whatever Jersey Island) -
and all its cuttings you'll cut will survive - and will grow
successful(ly)..! :-)
--
cu
Marco