Old 20-12-2007, 03:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.fishing,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.scenic
JT JT is offline

Default loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear - 1 attachment

"newsreader-Durham" wrote in message
Well, if I may - having seen a couple of bears up close, including the
weigh-ins of a couple of big ones, I think the weight estimate offered
here
is grossly inaccurate. I doubt that bear pictured is over 450 lbs.

Chris

Grossly inaccurate? It's almost double your guess...

http://www.newwest.net/city/article/..._photos/C8/L8/

HTH,
JT