Old 20-12-2007, 03:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
G Pearce G Pearce is offline

Default So warm the fish are awake again....

Gale,

I have forgotten where you live.
Jim

S W Ont - the so-called banana belt locally 22 F right now, but we're
supposed to get some rain and up to + 40 F for a couple of days - a heat
wave!!
I used to pray for cold and snow when we had snowmobiles, but I agree with
you - the older you get the more I hate the cold - now my only "toy" for
this time of year is a snowblower, which I don't really use all that often,
but sure needed it last weekend
Gale :~)