Old 20-12-2007, 05:45 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default So warm the fish are awake again....

If I could set it up I would like to teach summer and fall semester here in
Milwaukee. Up til New Years Eve the snow and Christmas lights and wearing my fur
coats is wonderful. After NYE I am waaaaaaay less enamored of Milwaukee winter. THEN
I would like to pack up the pets and move to "winter" quarters and teach spring
semester in NO. My problem is DH who is 8 years younger which puts this kind of
retirement planning off for at least another 13 years... shoot.
Ingrid

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:44:42 CST, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
I grew up in Syracuse. Phyllis grew up in Denver. We both loved the
snow as kids. It is less attractive at 60+. Enjoy your cold?

Jim