Old 20-12-2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Sunlight and Plants

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

Billy, still ingesting to much of his home product.

Define "too much".

What does not kill me, makes me stronger.
Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols, 1888
German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

Question: Is there a means by which one can identify those plants
that
require varying degrees of sunlight? Is there a mean of relating this
to the type of leaf, for example? And, if this is true, is it also
true that the typical "household plant" lights that one sees in local
stores are almost as effective as natural sunlight? If the answer is
"yes," or "perhaps," then would it be normal to think that one should
use such a light during the normal "rise and fall" of the sun
throughout the day, for example, during those days and weeks of
little
to no sunlight for various reasons.

Thanks,

Mark

Sure there is try it hands on. Mark you live in your head more than I
be careful. Get your hands dirty and kill lots of plants before you
find a death rate you can live with.

Merry Christmas to all..and Soltice is soon.

Silent Night Rotary Connection Peace

O Yea

Bill

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound