Old 21-12-2007, 04:08 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default Great Blue Heron - How Big of Fish Will They Eat?

"Kurt" wrote in message
In article ,
"Reel McKoi" wrote:
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...ngs/tanks2.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...ngs/tanks1.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/tank150g.jpg

=============================
PVC is so cheap. I'd just make a tent frame and throw over the top.
$10-&15 max

How do I make a tent frame at least 40' long to cover all 3 tanks? For $15
or less? A net that size alone would be $30 to $40 alone.

here's my handy-dandy solution for you:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...tanks-modified
..jpg

Please check your URL as this is what I got:

"Page not found .but while you're at Photobucket, why not try:"

--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.