Old 21-12-2007, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Happy Christmas!

On Dec 20, 4:02*pm, Sacha wrote:
We're away to Jersey tomorrow morning at crack of dawn, leaving house, dogs
and nursery in the hands of various offspring.
We wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and new year and hope 2008 will
bring you all that you may hope for, above all, health and happiness!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

I'll hitchhike on this message to wish all on uk rec gardening a Merry
and Peaceful Christmas, and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year. May
all our gardens be fruitful in 2008 !

Cat(h)