Old 21-12-2007, 06:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.fishing,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.scenic
Peter Hucker[_2_] Peter Hucker[_2_] is offline

Default loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear - 1 attachment

Your bad what? Bad is an adjective.

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:42:32 -0500, "newsreader-Durham"
wrote:

My bad. Looked much smaller in the photos.

"newsreader-Durham" wrote in message
.. .
Well, if I may - having seen a couple of bears up close, including the
weigh-ins of a couple of big ones, I think the weight estimate offered

here
is grossly inaccurate. I doubt that bear pictured is over 450 lbs.

Chris

"Brian Paul Ehni" wrote in message
On 12/18/07 11:37 AM, in article

,
"Ann" wrote:

JamesRay expounded:

Brian Paul Ehni wrote in news:C38C7376.9816D%
:

On 12/17/07 9:46 AM, in article
, "JamesRay"
wrote:

Mitchell Holman wrote in
:

"woodticks" wrote in news:WI09j.40963$G23.1163
@newsreading01.news.tds.net:

look at them feet and claws......and kinda gross......hit this

thing
down the road from me.

begin 666 Fw_ Wisconsin Bear.eml
Attachment decoded: Fw_ Wisconsin Bear.eml
`
end

What is an .eml file?

It's an easy way for off-topic, cross-posting jerks to plant a
computer
virus on your machine.

That's just a little harsh, isn't it?

Did you actually find a virus?

Most likely doesn't mean definitely. There were no viri in that
particular .eml.

My point EXACTLY. His sending a jpg of a screen shot saying eml files

MIGHT
be infected is a LONG way from actually having one.
--
Brian Ehni

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

How do shepherds practice safe sex?
They paint an X on the back of the ones that kick!