Old 21-12-2007, 09:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Soph. wittigiana

Sounds like my place especially at this time of the year.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Cheers

John

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Especially given the way I grow! I'll water fertilize etc for a few
months then get busy and forget the plants for a few months then remember
them and go thru a spate of watering and feeding..... is amazing any of
them survive at all.

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Well done Kathy. Not the easiest of plants to get to flower.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Sophronitis (remains Sophronitis) wittigiana (also known as rosea)

I've wanted one of these itty bitty guys for a while. Large size flower
given the size of the plant. This one's probably an inch across
(2.54cm) First time its bloomed for me, and I hope I can keep it up!

K Barrett