Old 22-12-2007, 04:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
SteveB[_4_] SteveB[_4_] is offline

Default A Little Help

"Ann" wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" expounded:

Some of our news providers don't carry binary newsgroups. Better to post
the
pictures at a site like www.photobucket.com so everyone can see them.

This is true, also. Some ISP's offer some hosting, too, so you can
use your own space.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

I use flickr, and when I have a question to a newsgroup, I'll put the thing
in question on flickr, then put the link on my question in the newsgroup.
That works pretty good, and is free. This also targets the newsgroup of
people you want to ask about a particular thing, like bird, plant, fish,
etc, to people who know such things, and not to thousands of people who are
not interested in those topics. Plus, others may be in your same boat and
not get binaries either, so you'll miss a lot of prospective answers.

Steve