Old 22-12-2007, 03:30 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Great Blue Heron - How Big of Fish Will They Eat?

Kurt wrote:
"Reel McKoi" wrote:
"Kurt" wrote in message
[]
What are the angles of the sides and top?

Elbows come in 90 and 45 degree angle, so 45 would be the choice. I just
whipped that up in Photoshop to show the concept.
Just go higher on the sides to compensate if angle is too severe.

By twisting two 45's, you can attain any angle from 0° to 90°.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~