Old 22-12-2007, 03:14 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Peter Hucker[_2_];765598']Your bad what? Bad is an adjective.

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:42:32 -0500, "newsreader-Durham"
wrote:

My bad. Looked much smaller in the photos.

"newsreader-Durham"
wrote in message
Well, if I may - having seen a couple of bears up close, including the
weigh-ins of a couple of big ones, I think the weight estimate offered

here
is grossly inaccurate. I doubt that bear pictured is over 450 lbs.

Chris

"Brian Paul Ehni"
wrote in message
On 12/18/07 11:37 AM, in article

,
"Ann"
wrote:

JamesRay
expounded:

Brian Paul Ehni
wrote in news:C38C7376.9816D%
:

On 12/17/07 9:46 AM, in article
, "JamesRay"
wrote:

Mitchell Holman
wrote in
:

"woodticks"
wrote in news:WI09j.40963$G23.1163
@newsreading01.news.tds.net:

look at them feet and claws......and kinda gross......hit this

thing
down the road from me.

begin 666 Fw_ Wisconsin Bear.eml
Attachment decoded: Fw_ Wisconsin Bear.eml
`
end

What is an .eml file?

It's an easy way for off-topic, cross-posting jerks to plant a
computer
virus on your machine.

That's just a little harsh, isn't it?

Did you actually find a virus?

Most likely doesn't mean definitely. There were no viri in that
particular .eml.

My point EXACTLY. His sending a jpg of a screen shot saying eml files

MIGHT
be infected is a LONG way from actually having one.
--
Brian Ehni

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

How do shepherds practice safe sex?
They paint an X on the back of the ones that kick!

wow thats some story about the bear. that sure is a good sized grizzly.
someone thought that it might be around the 450 mark but that guess
would be way off because that grizzly is larger than one of our veal calves at market weight of 600 to 700 lbs so im sure that bear weighs way over 700 lbs for sure.
thanks for sharing the pics and story with us it was something to see.
i have seen bears in the wild where i grew up in northern canada but that is one massively huge bear. thanks again for taking the time to share with us .
cyaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.