Old 23-12-2007, 12:44 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default Great Blue Heron - How Big of Fish Will They Eat?

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:08:09 CST, Kurt wrote:

here's my handy-dandy solution for you:

http://tinyurl.com/282clw

That is absolutely a great solution! Do they actually make tent toppers
for pvc though that would connect the top 4 pieces? ~ jan

These little Gazebos over them would work, but be flimsy. I think they'd
need supports between the legs and the legs set in concrete blocks. With
the wind we're having tonight, anything not weighed or nailed down would
blow to the four winds.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.