Old 23-12-2007, 05:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 06:33:33 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

(...)

One or both knees. I think the time to do my left knee is rapidly
approaching.

Well, hopefully the left knee is reacting to the overcompensation of
the right leg. For now, I will just get the right knee done and see
if the left leg calms down.

Did you do your right knee? If so, what was the "complete" recover
period? I know I'm in for some major pain for several months of
therapy.

I guess you folks know that the knee design replacement for women
differs from men. This was new to us as my wife needs one due to a
broken knee 40 years ago.

Bill whose garden is 60 F with a high dew point 58. Things are
dripping .

Weird

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound