Old 23-12-2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

Jangchub expounded:

I would imagine the knees would have to be different based simply on
the size of a woman's structure. No matter what size the woman is,
I don't think their skeleton is as large as that of a man.

It's not just size, it's the position of our femur in our pelvis, it's
a different angle than a man's, that's why we have so much trouble
with our ACL's. The structural differences are subtle.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts