Old 23-12-2007, 07:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] drichard12@gmail.com is offline

Default Anyone interested in growing Citrus, Bananas,etc.

I started a site a few years ago. For anyone interested in growing
Citrus and Tropicals.

Or goal is mainly to help the northern growers with an basic
understanding on growing Citrus, Bananas, Figs, Pineapples and more.

We have a Photo gallery that members can upload photos, Guests can
view all photos and postings.

We have a Google pr3 rating, the site is ad.free. And we do not ask
for donations. We do not allow any spammers

Our group is very friendly and willing to help members that are not
only northern growers.

Have a look... http://www.citrusnorth.com/