Old 23-12-2007, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis Emery Davis is offline

Default Eucalyptus ficifolia

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:00:58 +0000
Granity wrote:

Emery Davis;765704 Wrote:
[=]
Was trying to look it up at Celyn Vale, formerly www.eucalyptus.co.uk.
I've
got some plants from them that are doing well, and the web site was a
wealth
on information; but seems to be gone. Anyone know what happened to
them?

-E

their website is as you say defunct but it's still viewable here
http://tinyurl.com/2zg49c

Thanks for the link, Granity. Very sorry to hear of the death of the owner. I
didn't know them personally but my understanding was that it was a family
run nursery. And they certainly offered excellent service, I recommended them
to several friends.

-E
--
Emery Davis