Old 23-12-2007, 07:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.fishing,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.scenic
Peter Hucker[_2_] Peter Hucker[_2_] is offline

Default loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear - 1 attachment

There is no irony. I am the exact opposite of a pedant, in fact I get
annoyed with people correcting my spelling or apostrophes. I don't
care if someone writes their instead of they're by mistake. But there
are certain things Americans say (like "my bad") which make absolutely
no sense. My bad judgement? My bad luck? It could mean one of a
number of completely different things.

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:22:37 -0500, "newsreader-Durham"
wrote:

Peter,

Thanks for the definitive example of irony your reply displays - on so many
levels.

I'm finished.

Chris

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
.. .
I don't care for incorrect punctuation, but when Americans completely
miunderstand the English language....

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:42:11 -0500, "newsreader-Durham"
wrote:

Are you on duty continually, officer? Do you monitor punctuation, too?

Thank
God you're here!!

And 'enema' isn't just a noun, it's a recommendation!

Chris

(Sorry for the extra post, but Internet cops are a nickel-a-gross these
days.)

r today.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

|--_
|--_

uuuuu
|=- ===== |=-