Old 24-12-2007, 04:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Young Steve Young is offline

Default what to do about grubs???

"sockiescat" wrote

my brother has grubs in his garden and is really
getting frustrated about it. he asked me if i would
post in this forum for him to ask what he can do to
get rid of them.
any information that would help him solve this
problem would be greatly appreciated.
i have googled a number of pages but to me i think
i would get more information here than i got doing
the google search. thanks for any help. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

2 non-chemical predator methods come to mind.
Nematodes or milky spore. Google each. Many who sell one may also sell the
other. I see you're in the UK, so my US sources would be of little help.