Old 24-12-2007, 12:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default What does your garden look like now?

On 12/23/07 7:29 PM, in article ,
"Jangchub" wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:16:50 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 12/23/07 10:44 AM, in article
,
"Jangchub" wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 06:33:33 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

(...)

One or both knees. I think the time to do my left knee is rapidly
approaching.

Well, hopefully the left knee is reacting to the overcompensation of
the right leg. For now, I will just get the right knee done and see
if the left leg calms down.

Did you do your right knee? If so, what was the "complete" recover
period? I know I'm in for some major pain for several months of
therapy.

Actually, it is the left knee. Congenitally, I have very little cartilage
under the knee caps and I put a hole in it young. The possibility of
replacement has been around for about 25 years - I've just done my exercises
and worn proper footwear. I'll make an appointment when winter is over to
investigate it.

I'm intentionally doing it during winter so I can be out there in the
spring (if all goes well). I would be happy just to be able to rake,
pull weeds and pile mulch on.

No - while I'd miss spring cleanup, I'd rather be not in a cast/brace during
the snow and ice.