Old 24-12-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Happy Solstice

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

What's your pleasure? I like Remy, but haven't had some in the house in
quite a while

I'm not real fussy. Lately it has been Landy ($15) or Remy "Petit
Champagne" ($19). For something similar that is domestic
(Germain-Robin), I'd be looking at at least $30. But after the holidays
it will be back to Jaques Bonnet ($8.69) and my budget:-(

Alles Gute,

For sparkling wine, we like Ballatoire. ;-d

Bella, bella . We're having triffle for desert.
Have you tried Quady's Black Muscat (Elysium) or their Orange Muscat
(Essencia)? I think you'd like it.

Joyeux Nöel et une Bonne Année

I love Muscat wines. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein