Old 24-12-2007, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Soph. wittigiana

Well, we'll see what happens to mine. The humidity issue, and watering
issues will probably dry mine as dry as the stick its mounted on. But! Its
a New Year and maybe I'll change!

K Barrett

"Al Pickrel" wrote in message
I had one. I loved it. It bloomed a few times and the flowers start off
larger than you can believe and they kept getting bigger... Very nice
plant. Mine died. I think I kept it too warm, but I don't know.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Sophronitis (remains Sophronitis) wittigiana (also known as rosea)

I've wanted one of these itty bitty guys for a while. Large size flower
given the size of the plant. This one's probably an inch across (2.54cm)
First time its bloomed for me, and I hope I can keep it up!

K Barrett