Old 24-12-2007, 06:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chip chip is offline

Default The best to you all at Christmas

~ jan wrote:
The guys still have
their final run out and about... and to the hardware store regarding
they're latest project that went awry.

Installing a hot water heater here requires strapping it down by code. They
drilled right into a pipe going to the toilet on the other side of the
wall. Not an easy fix, meant removing the built in lavatory, disconnecting
plumbing, removing wallboard, etc. And a few tools had to be purchased OF
COURSE! ;-) Thank goodness that is just the extra bathroom.

This makes me glad in a way. Shows that I am not the only klutz on the
planet. But I also make MANY trips to the hardware store before a
project is finished.

Happy Holidays.

Chip