Old 24-12-2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default Great Blue Heron - How Big of Fish Will They Eat?

"Kurt" wrote in message
In article ,
"Reel McKoi" wrote:

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

By twisting two 45's, you can attain any angle from 0° to 90°.

By twisting them you can change the angle?

Yes, but but the two sides will be out of alignment. Not a huge problem.
I think 45 will work fine. More of a tent, anyway.

What is the 4 way piece on the top called that holds the 4 legs together?
Sorry, I know zero about PVC and plumbing.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.