Old 25-12-2007, 03:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Moderator announce: Ponders' discussion of global warming

~ jan wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:31:54 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

1000 years from now, or a million it won't matter what we do or do not do
at all.. the Earth will still be here, and we most likely will not.

Assuming reincarnation isn't fact. ;-)

It won't help if there are no bodies to be reincarnated into - if we're
really lucky, we'll all be reincarnated as cockroaches...

--
derek