Old 26-12-2007, 06:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.fishing,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.scenic
Peter Hucker[_2_] Peter Hucker[_2_] is offline

Default loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear - 1 attachment

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 01:53:43 GMT, "George W. Frost"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 22:12:38 GMT, "George W. Frost"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:13:04 -0500, Ann wrote:

Peter Hucker expounded:

But there
are certain things Americans say (like "my bad") which make absolutely
no sense. My bad judgement? My bad luck? It could mean one of a
number of completely different things.

Yea, well, you smoke fags over there and that's pretty ridiculous to
our minds, too ;-

The smoking fags were around long before the perverted ones. It was
them what stole the word.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
the national grid?

Very funny, Scotty... Now beam down my clothes!

You are complaining about his use of the words "my bad"? and here you are,
using a phrase that is all out of whack with grammar:

For comic effect ffs.

The smoking fags were around long before the perverted ones. It was
them
what stole the word.

If you do a check, you will find that the wacky tobaccy has been around
for
a lot longer than cultivated tobacco
Research has shown that it has been used since the stone ages Rudgley,
Richard : The Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age.

Exactly. But poofters haven't been called fags for long. And they
used to be illegal anyhow.

As far back as I can remember, the word fag was in use in English private
schools years ago
I can remember reading the word in the Boy's Own Books.

Sounds like you are advocating fags and poofs, got to remember not to turn
my back on you

Contrarywise. I mentioned the illegal bit for precisely that reason.
They legalise the disgusting stuff, but not the cool stuff, like
marajuana.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Please do not look into laser with remaining eye.