Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Willow

Default What tree to plant??

I'm presently tossing up between a box tree (non--varigated), a weeping
mulberry & a dwarf sugar gum tree. The box is hardy, apparently fast growing
& is fairly dense. The mulberry is dense, seems to be fairly fast growing,
but requires a fair amount of water (not too sure about this), the dwarf
sugar gum grows to about 5m, is fairly dense & doesn't require much water.
I'm after a tree or three that will spruce up my front yard, provide summer
shade to the windows at the front of the house & is low maintenance.

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Montana wrote in message
om...
I am wondering what tree is nice to plant in our front yard. Currently
we have a gum tree that is going to grow so big it will become a
nuisance. What's some recommendations of trees that don't grow too big
and are nice?
Cheers,
Kat