Old 27-12-2007, 11:21 AM
mor mor is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by symplastless View Post
Ok, here is an informative book on pruning. It is a worldwide pruning
guide. It shows great dissections of pruning cuts, it is lucid or is
presented with lucidity.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/TPRUNING.html

as far as treating the system, here is another lucid or presented with
lucidity, book. It is printed in many languages.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/MARBOR.html

If you can't afford it, go to a library.

It will help you answer many of your own questions.

Its not my work. Don't believe anything because I say it, believe it
because you see it for your self.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone know of a good book on pruning? If so, please explain why you
think the book you suggest is a good one for someone interested in proper
pruning of a tree or other woody plant.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.