Old 27-12-2007, 07:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Happy Solstice

In article , "Dioclese" NONE
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
Happy Solstice :-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102577/Half-Strongly-
Disapprove-Bush-Job-Performance.aspx

For many, a time for self-reflection.

You mean about what happens between the dust and the ashes? Egotism
mostly;-)

I have learned that I no longer need to punish, deceive, or compromise
myself, unless I want to stay employed.

Careful when examining the core of your beliefs.

I'm more of a spectator, an agnostic. I know when I'm in love, or happy,
or cold, or tired, or hungry, ect. The rest of the stuff seems kinda
iffy (IMHO).

You may not emerge the same person.

I haven't been the same person for quite some time. More over, there
seem to be a number of personalities in here and they all say they are
me. There is the one who wants to get into shape. There is the one who
likes to eat and drink. There is the one who wants to be strong and
brave, and there is the one who wants to lock the doors, and line the
walls with sandbags, ect. Whenever I open my mouth, I am constantly
surprised at who shows up to voice their (my) opinion.

Dave

Good goin' Dave. I just self-reflected;-)

Happy Hol . . . uh,

Yuletide Season :-)