Old 27-12-2007, 09:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default How's the weather with you?

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:47:18 -0500, wrote:

Gorgeous here yesterday, in spite of the wine (or because of it!). Around 74
degrees. Today is a little cooler, still nice, but it's been windy and gray,
so it doesn't feel as lovely. A good day to lay about.

Diana
South FL

Ok, so the Christmas Day storm that dumped 6-8" in Denver somehow
skipped Longmont and we got 3/8 of an inch. Yes. in the mm range.
We are making up for it today. I think John said 3 inches when he
shoveled this AM and it has been snowing ever since.

Ski bums - the high country = UP top has gotten up to 19" in the first
storm and I know not what today. It is a great ski snow, a very dry
snow.

Feeling sorry for my self watching the electric heater try to pick up
the furnace's slack. And the meter reader was here today. ouch The
snow is hung up on the shadecloth so the sun can't even reach the gh.
(If it ever gets out from behind that snow cloud.) Now the wind wants
to redistribute the snow on the ground.

Hope someone has great blooms posted on ABPO.

SuE