Old 28-12-2007, 12:33 AM posted to austin.gardening
jOhN jOhN is offline

Default A new one on me

wrote:
I know it must of been frustrating to deal with the rat, but I had a
great laugh off your story...it was cute..in a way..
Thank you,
Anita
You can imagine my surprise when I moved the loveseat and a

mummified rat was stuck to the wall about 2 feet up leering at me with a
dehydrated grin.

The part I thought was cute was when I called my wife and her
margarita-drinking friends out into the garage for a look (sharing is a
good thing, right?).

The rat was stuck to the same wall as the door into the house so they
walked right past it when they came out.

When I told them to turn around they started screaming their heads off.
Probably sounded like an ax murder in progress to the neighbors.