Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
auora australis

Default Gardening in the Pilbara - help.

If you want really pure water get a reverse osmosis water filter. I
bought one through: freedrinkingwater.com

Leanne thanks for your Kettle and steel wool advice, I will have to give
that one a go. I had resigned myself to buying new kettles every few
months, ha ha. AND will kill the first person who doesn't use purified
water in my iron!! You know people used to say that we lived in paradise up
here and I used to laugh and think that something was wrong with them but
after having to live in Perth for a while know what they meant now. The
spirit of community was greatly missed when I left.