Old 28-12-2007, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default pruning

mor wrote:

symplastless;763253 Wrote:
Ok, here is an informative book on pruning. It is a worldwide pruning
guide. It shows great dissections of pruning cuts, it is lucid or is
presented with lucidity.

http://tinyurl.com/2fjehq

as far as treating the system, here is another lucid or presented with

lucidity, book. It is printed in many languages.

http://tinyurl.com/ypjqmx

If you can't afford it, go to a library.

It will help you answer many of your own questions.

Its not my work. Don't believe anything because I say it, believe it
because you see it for your self.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

That's you.

Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep
reminding us
that we are not the boss.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..-
Does anyone know of a good book on pruning? If so, please explain why
you
think the book you suggest is a good one for someone interested in
proper
pruning of a tree or other woody plant.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep
reminding
us
that we are not the boss.
-

try going to Amazon. there is this book by lee reich. doesnot cost much
but its agood book
The Pruning Book (Paperback)
by Lee Reich (Author) "There are undoubtedly gardeners who shudder at
the thought of putting a blade to a plant..."

--
mor

Here you go again peddling your one-sided baloney.